In order to mark the significance of the International Children’s and Elders’ Day in an era in which the world is grappled with a contagious virus and the very fundamentals of human relations are being challenged with prolonged quarantines and Work From Home measures. It is proposed to conduct a social media campaign – Facebook, which encourage customers & the general populous to post short videos (maximum duration 1 min) relate to the following topics under two categories:
Children What do the children think of the adults
Adults/Parents What do the adults think of the children/next generation
- A small video clip of a maximum of 1 minute (can be recorded using a mobile phone) on how adults/children feel the other party should be inboxed to NSB official Facebook page.
- Selected videos will be uploaded to the Facebook page from 1st October to 8th Competitors can get reactions to their posts till 12.00 pm on 11th October.
- 20 winners will be selected (10 winners from each category)
- Publishing posts will be selected by the Management
- 3 posts from each category (total 6) which receive the highest number of positive reactions (like, heart, care, wow) will be selected.
- The remaining posts will be judged by a panel of judges and 7 posts from each category (total 14) will be selected.
- Winners will be announced on or before 31st October 2021
Cash prize (gift tokens or new NSB account) worth of Rs. 25,000/- for 20 winners.
Terms & Conditions:
- The sender should be a fan of the NSB Official Facebook page.
- The competition will be held from 1st October to 11th October 2021.
- Competitors can send posts till 7th October 2021 and get reactions to their posts till 12.00 pm on 11th
- The competition ends at 12.00 pm on 11th October 2021.
- 6 winners will be selected based on the number of positive reactions.
- 14 winners will be selected by the panel of judges.
- The video clip (maximum 1 minute) should be original.
- This competition is administrated by the Bank, and the decisions of which will be the final.
- The Bank reserves the right to disqualify entries that are defamatory, discriminating and/or profane in any way.
- The Bank staff members and their first-degree relatives will not be eligible as the winner of the competition. (First-degree relatives – spouse, parent, sibling or child)